Chicago and Dallas/Ft. Worth Family Law Lawyers
At Toro Law, we specialize in a broad range of topics related to family law, including:
- Child Support
- Child Custody
Our lawyers understand how sensitive these types of cases can be and will do everything we can to support and represent you. In many cases, emotions can cloud judgment and get in the way of resolution. Having an experienced and competent lawyer on your side will make the process much less stressful and give you the freedom to move forward with the next chapter of your life. Our compassionate team of lawyers will do everything we can to handle your divorce, child support, or child custody case with everyone’s best interests in mind. When children are involved, these types of cases are particularly sensitive. Choosing the right attorney is the first step to getting past your difficulties and helping your family in this time of turmoil. We provide thoughtful counsel and individualized service to clients through Illinois and Texas on a wide range of family legal issues.
Family Law Practice Areas
At Toro Law, we can offer our legal guidance on various family law practice areas, including:
- General family - If your marriage is ending, or you are in the middle of a parenting matter that needs legal assistance, the family law attorneys at Toro Law can help.
- Divorce - We understand that no one plans for or looks forward to a divorce, but our attorneys have ways to protect your rights and help you move on to the next chapter in your life. We strive to help our clients through an amicable divorce, but we can also get aggressive if the situation calls for it.
- Wills and trusts - Our lawyers have the knowledge and experience to help both individuals and families create sound wills and trusts, which allows them to protect their loved ones and ensure their assets are allocated properly. We encourage people to plan and prepare for the future by contacting us today to discuss your wills and trusts.
- Adoption - Another area of family law that we can help you with is adoption. Whether you are looking to adopt within the United States or from abroad, our attorneys will work with you to outline the legal requirements and help you with each step of the adoption process.
- Child custody - When parents make the decision to get divorced or separated, it is imperative the wellbeing of any children is the top priority. We are advocates for child custody arrangements that serve the best interests of the children, while still preserving your individual parental rights.
As family law attorneys, we work with individuals and families who are in numerous different situations. If you are considering a legal separation or divorce from your spouse, or if you are seeking child support from your spouse, we can help. Our lawyers speak fluent English and Spanish and offer free consultations to new clients. Give Toro Law a call today to learn more about how we can help you with a family law matter.